Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

My journey has begun

I has started sewing a few years ago and really fell in love with it. Last year I heard good news that a famous Japanese quilter would be here in BKK for a series of JHIA quilting classes, which are for basic, advanced, and instructor one. Without any hesitation, I decided to join these series, and now I have already completed the basic course and been working on homework of the advanced class.

It has been amazing. I really enjoy the quilting classes. All the way that the "sensei" (teacher in japanese) taught students was great. She not only provided the standard lesson following the JHIA curriculum but also a variety of her work & designs. This gave me a lot of inspiration to create more work. 

Finally, here's my certificate of basic course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment